Vehicle Door Lettering (One Color) (Vehicle Decals)
Vinyl lettering includes lettering, numbering, or shapes that are individually cut out from a sheet of solid colored, 2-mil vinyl and then pre-spaced and placed onto pre-masked transfer tape (the number of transfer tape sheets used will depend on the size of your vinyl lettering and amount of colors used). This allows the lettering to be easily installed as one piece, creating a clean and professional look. A squeegee applicator is included.
- Highly adhesive vinyl and durable to last a long time
- Pre-spaced for hassle-free installation
- Contour cut options are available
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor application
Your business vehicles can also be moving billboards. Add vinyl graphic lettering or logos to your vehicle to let potential customers know who you are and how they can contact you. Vinyl car graphics are much more affordable and less permanent than a custom paint job, and take much less time. Vinyl graphics for cars and trucks are especially popular among mechanics, plumbers, electricians, and other service related businesses who use vehicle vinyl graphics for 24/7 mobile advertising.
Graphic Design Files:
Upload your design file or Let us Design for you.
Yes, Please design for me (Additional Fee) -
If you would like our staff to make the design set-up for you, please select the “Yes, Please” and proceed to check out. The design package includes a basic design set-up, one (1) pre-production design proof and one (1) round of revisions. Design proofs ready to be reviewed in 2 business days login, you will receive email notification when it is ready to be reviewed by you. Please make sure to include all the design instructions and information to avoid any delays.
No, Thank you I will make design (Free)-
We offer 3 ways for you to provide us with design files.
1.”Create My Custom Design”- You can use our user-friendly Online Designer tool to create your own design from a blank canvas.
2. “Browse Pre-Made Designs”- Simply select one of our modern design templates and have fun customizing it to fit your brand! You can edit the text, change the colors, upload your logo, and make additional adjustments.Please note premade templates are not available for all products.
3. “Upload Design File” - Upload and approve your design files and we'll handle the printing and assembly for you. Please be sure to follow the file preparation guidelines below.
File Preparation Guidelines:
Bleed: no bleed needed, design to size.
Resolution: 150 DPI
Color Mode: CMYK
File Formats: JPG, PDF, EPS, AI, PSD
Max File Upload Size: 50MB
Disclaimer: You must check your files for errors, as "Go Print US" will not provide you with a proof.